Radio Active Designs has introduced the production community’s first ever Enhanced Narrow Band™ wireless intercom system.
Enhanced Narrow Band™ offers RF channels possessing an occupied bandwidth of a mere 25 kHz with the audio characteristics one would expect from a traditional FM system. The UV-1G also utilizes the relatively unused VHF range for all belt pack portable devices. This leaves more room for operation of other wireless devices, such as In-Ear Monitors and Wireless Microphones.
- Each channel has an occupied bandwidth of 25kHz
- Packs operate in the VHF Range which clears up valuable UHF spectrum for microphones and IEMs
- Operate 30 base stations with up to 180 belt packs in the same UHF footprint as a 1 base station 4 beltpack system that uses traditional FM technology
- UHF base to pack frequencies operate below allowed range of portable TVBDs
- Up to 6 belt packs to one base station
- Internal belt pack antennas
- Feed hundreds of belt packs from on antenna
- Audio quality of traditional FM intercom systems